Its not too late to register for the fmp course!
there are several spots available.
IFMA Austin FMP Classes Spring 2019
January 24 - 25, 2019 - Leadership and Strategy
February 7 - 8, 2019 - Finance and Business
February 21 - 22, 2019 - Operations and Maintenance
March 7 - 8, 2019 - Project Management
Location: All classes will be held from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the Visa offices, 12301 Research Blvd, Building III, Austin, TX 78759. Classes are led by IFMA Global Master Instructor Larry Morgan, CFM, SFP, FMP.
Members: $2300 early-bird special before 1/11 and $2500 after 1/11 -- Single Class $700
Non-Members: $2600 early-bird special before 1/11 and $2900 after 1/11 --Single C lass $800
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jim Coles at 512-589-0675.
IFMA’s Facility Management Professional (FMP) designation is a knowledge-based credential for FM professionals and industry suppliers looking to increase their depth-of-knowledge in the core FM topics deemed critical by employers. By earning the must-have FMP credential, you will improve your knowledge, enhance your skills, and gain immediate credibility with employers, clients and peers. The FMP designation will help to accelerate an FM's transition into the profession and demonstrate a proven comprehension of the foundations of facility management.
It is ideal for:
- Facility management practitioners looking to increase their depth-of-knowledge in the foundation ofFM topics deemed critical by employers.
- Individuals who are transitioning into the FM profession.
- Related-industry practitioners such as architects, designers and safety engineers.
- Facility-related product and service providers.
- Students entering the profession from colleges, universities, certificate or technical programs.
- Experienced FMs intending to pursue the CFM credential.
- Download FMP Flyer, click here
Classes are sponsored by
Their support provides lunch and light snacks each day as well as a hosted happy hour on following each Thursday class.